The expedition team consists of:
- Jeff Sondermeyer, expedition lead
- Steven Marquis, assistant lead
- Josh Morgan, film producer/director
- Cassandra McManus, assistant director
- Chad Barrett
Here’s the plan for Expedition for Hope: Hood, June 5-9
- Sunday: Arrive in Portland, OR
- Monday: Gear up at REI, Portland
- Tuesday: Begin our ascent and make high camp
- Wednesday, 2:30am: Wake up and climb to summit
- Wednesday afternoon: Descend
- Thursday: Fly home, hopefully in one piece!
A film crew will be climbing with Chad to capture the adventure and his story of the journey with Kristina in a full-length documentary that will promote Children’s Cancer Recovery Foundation. The documentary is tentatively scheduled to be released December, 2016.